Friday, July 2, 2010

Plated Desserts & Ice Creams - Days 1-4

Ok so I've been a bit behind in posting this week. We started a new module on Monday, Plated Desserts & Ice Creams. Turns out the first four days of this section have been a little slower than our previous sections. I've been assured that things will start to pick up next week and by the time we get to the practical we'll be wanting to pull our hair out. We shall see. I haven't decided yet if it's a bad or a good thing that we didn't bring anything home all week. I guess that gave us a chance to clean out the fridge of all the cakes we still have from last week haha. Sadly there isn't as much there as should be. Why do I have to eat it all...just because it's there...
So, let's see...what did we do all week that I have not updated you on? Creme Brulee, Creme Caramel, Chocolate Souffle, Poached Pears, Chocolate Pot de Creme, Strudel, and Lime Parfait.  I believe that's all. We have a few things in the works that we didn't get to or just didn't get to finish and we'll pick up with those next week. The Chocolate Pot de Creme is one of them. I'm sure many of you know what that is, but we'll be presenting that in a totally different way. Stay tuned and I'll share that next week.



1 comment:

  1. I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Benjamin who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin granted me loan without delay. Here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, 247officedept@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete