Monday, April 26, 2010

Greetings

Welcome friends and fellow pastry enthusiasts. I am one of those rare individuals who walked away from a "good job" to follow a dream and do something more rewarding with my life. I've always had a love for desserts and thought what better way to really learn than to go to the best. So I have enrolled in the Notter School of Pastry Arts. There really is no other place where you will find such a collection of artists. I mean the instructors that come through here are all the absolute best in their area of expertise.
I figured I should document my progress on this new journey so I have started this lovely little blog to accommodate that need and allow others to see what I'm up to and what new treats I've created. I welcome comments and feedback so feel free to give me a shout.

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck, I know you'll do just fine. If you are as good a pastry chef as you are a card player.... scratch that, bad example. LOL. Have fun living your dream and keep in touch. S&K

    ReplyDelete